Updates? What? Confusion?

Go down

Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  beanbagtraveler on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I have been gone for a few days and nows there's all this elven alliance and valnerth and wha....? What happend to Cecelia....? Can someone explain this all to me? Question
avatar
beanbagtraveler

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : Washington State, United States of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  King_AWES0ME on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Well, since the Eternia Shards were destroyed Cecelia starting sinking because the Eternia Crystal was the life support of Cecelia, but wait it gets worse! Apollo , a Selfish One General, brought the Sun back and because the shards are broken it's burning the World. So, now the sun is boiling the water that is consuming Cecelia we must move or be boiled to death. We're moving to Valraneth which is in Emperia.

Cleared up a bit for you?

King_AWES0ME

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-02-23
Age : 20
Location : New Brunswick , Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  beanbagtraveler on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 am

King_AWES0ME wrote:Well, since the Eternia Shards were destroyed Cecelia starting sinking because the Eternia Crystal was the life support of Cecelia, but wait it gets worse! Apollo , a Selfish One General, brought the Sun back and because the shards are broken it's burning the World. So, now the sun is boiling the water that is consuming Cecelia we must move or be boiled to death. We're moving to Valraneth which is in Emperia.

Cleared up a bit for you?
yeah, thanks........ Do we keep our RP characters still?
avatar
beanbagtraveler

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : Washington State, United States of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  devongoesdown on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 am

beanbagtraveler wrote:
King_AWES0ME wrote:Well, since the Eternia Shards were destroyed Cecelia starting sinking because the Eternia Crystal was the life support of Cecelia, but wait it gets worse! Apollo , a Selfish One General, brought the Sun back and because the shards are broken it's burning the World. So, now the sun is boiling the water that is consuming Cecelia we must move or be boiled to death. We're moving to Valraneth which is in Emperia.

Cleared up a bit for you?
yeah, thanks........ Do we keep our RP characters still?

You have the option to keep your character or make a new one if you wish. Either way you keep your PL from before the update

devongoesdown

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-03-04
Age : 28
Location : Pensylvania, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  beanbagtraveler on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 am

devongoesdown wrote:
beanbagtraveler wrote:
King_AWES0ME wrote:Well, since the Eternia Shards were destroyed Cecelia starting sinking because the Eternia Crystal was the life support of Cecelia, but wait it gets worse! Apollo , a Selfish One General, brought the Sun back and because the shards are broken it's burning the World. So, now the sun is boiling the water that is consuming Cecelia we must move or be boiled to death. We're moving to Valraneth which is in Emperia.

Cleared up a bit for you?
yeah, thanks........ Do we keep our RP characters still?

You have the option to keep your character or make a new one if you wish. Either way you keep your PL from before the update
Ok thanks!
avatar
beanbagtraveler

Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 20
Location : Washington State, United States of America

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum