The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Danger at our door? Visceral?

3 posters

Go down

New Danger at our door? Visceral? Empty New Danger at our door? Visceral?

Post  beanbagtraveler Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:25 am

Today, a trail of blood (who's it is is unknown at the moment) was found in the Nomad capital. This trail led to the royal throne where a simple message was displayed, reading " When bloodshed reaches the four kingdoms, I am complete " and then listed a set of coordinates. these coordinates led us about 100 metres outside of the capital city to a nether portal. This portal leads to a cramped nether room that has a list or a "hitlist" so to say, which each faction listed as currently "incomplete". The area appears to be in the rural nether, however a nearby portal leads to the Harbringer throne room, which arouses major suspicion. With the major rumor of Visceral's return coming up, it is believed he may have something to do with this, and possibly have something to do with the Burning of the Elven capital reported earlier today. Whatever this is, until it is resolved, I want to propose a treaty of peace to all factions, so that we can unite against this threat, and punish whomever dares to bring harm to our land.

- king James Mars of the Nomadic People
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

New Danger at our door? Visceral? Empty Re: New Danger at our door? Visceral?

Post  Bowserboy129 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:50 am

beanbagtraveler wrote:Today, a trail of blood (who's it is is unknown at the moment) was found in the Nomad capital. This trail led to the royal throne where a simple message was displayed, reading " When bloodshed reaches the four kingdoms, I am complete " and then listed a set of coordinates. these coordinates led us about 100 metres outside of the capital city to a nether portal. This portal leads to a cramped nether room that has a list or a "hitlist" so to say, which each faction listed as currently "incomplete". The area appears to be in the rural nether, however a nearby portal leads to the Harbringer throne room, which arouses major suspicion. With the major rumor of Visceral's return coming up, it is believed he may have something to do with this, and possibly have something to do with the Burning of the Elven capital reported earlier today. Whatever this is, until it is resolved, I want to propose a treaty of peace to all factions, so that we can unite against this threat, and punish whomever dares to bring harm to our land.

I will have my men be on the look out for any blood around the elven camp, but may I ask were there any names on the hit list?

- Wolf Cain, Leader of The Elven Alliance.

Bowserboy129

Back to top Go down

Post  ferble1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Bowserboy129 wrote:
beanbagtraveler wrote:Today, a trail of blood (who's it is is unknown at the moment) was found in the Nomad capital. This trail led to the royal throne where a simple message was displayed, reading " When bloodshed reaches the four kingdoms, I am complete " and then listed a set of coordinates. these coordinates led us about 100 metres outside of the capital city to a nether portal. This portal leads to a cramped nether room that has a list or a "hitlist" so to say, which each faction listed as currently "incomplete". The area appears to be in the rural nether, however a nearby portal leads to the Harbringer throne room, which arouses major suspicion. With the major rumor of Visceral's return coming up, it is believed he may have something to do with this, and possibly have something to do with the Burning of the Elven capital reported earlier today. Whatever this is, until it is resolved, I want to propose a treaty of peace to all factions, so that we can unite against this threat, and punish whomever dares to bring harm to our land.

I will have my men be on the look out for any blood around the elven camp, but may I ask were there any names on the hit list?

no just the names of each faction and like james said with words under each saying "incomplete"

ferble1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowserboy129 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:11 pm

ferble1 wrote:
Bowserboy129 wrote:

no just the names of each faction and like james said with words under each saying "incomplete"

OK then... I'll have to check it out when I get there see you soon

Bowserboy129

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum