The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for improvement

4 posters

Go down

Time for improvement Empty Time for improvement

Post  beanbagtraveler Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:57 am

Being n the server for about 1 month and a half, I feel that I have lived through what has been relatively peaceful. So I kinda want help with a few things. One is that having lived through the time I have, I would like to know what things were like in the old days of huge assaults and stuff. Another thing is how to improve my combat skill because with the return of Cain, I have a bad feeling I'm going to need them, and I suck in a fight, so some pointers would be appreciated.One more thing is that albeit having read the lore like 3 times, I still need just a basic description of some important people. If you could help with any of this it would be much appreciated as I seem to be a major work in progress at the moment.

Signed, The Premier of Averstead,
James Mars
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

Time for improvement Empty Re: Time for improvement

Post  Brogain Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 am

James come talk to me tomorrow and I will teach you more of what I started teaching you. Good luck my friend.
Sincerely,
Brogain Ottius
Brogain
Brogain

Back to top Go down

Time for improvement Empty A Dark Truth

Post  KrisIsHidden Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:52 am

The God we know as Cain is my grandfather, he is a twisted power hungry monster. And he is about to plunge the world in war, behind him he has massive amounts of monsters under his control we can expect invasions of our cities when he comes back, he will stop at nothing to take what we have created and burn it down. He is our biggest threat and we will be needing all the help we can get to take him out. Focus on killing his minions to kill him, the soul binding spell prevents us from killing him while his minions live. He must be stopped, Cain must not take over Cecelia!

Sincerely,
Oxirus Strider
KrisIsHidden
KrisIsHidden
Admin

https://cecelia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  incorruptable Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:53 pm

The Knights will teach all who are willing to fight Cain. We are for the defense of Cecelia. We fight for our homes and the homes of all inhabitants of Cecelia

incorruptable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down