The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ka'urn/ Nru'ak

3 posters

Go down

Ka'urn/ Nru'ak Empty Ka'urn/ Nru'ak

Post  Ka'urn Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:41 pm

IGN: Fap_monster
Character Name: Ka’urn Ottius
Character Age: 21
Character Appearance: He is around six and a half feet tall, his jet black hair is shaved into a short faux hawk, his eyes are a mystery to behold as one is as black as the abyss it has stared into many a time, and the other being as white as the gleam from his blade of which he has wielded in battle for as long as he remembers.

Character Story Description:
Ka’urn had a moderate childhood, well as moderate as an orphan in the lower district of Kakuta could have, he was left to the orphanage when he was newlyborn and the orphanage took him in and raised him.

At the age of four he could read, write and spell nearly every word in the vocabulary of three languages, the orphanage owners became scared of him and began to talk to royal medical consultant due to the nature of his genius having downfalls of random spurts of violence and abuse towards other children and he claimed this was because “they upset the balance”.

Many a doctor and consultant diagnosed a wrong disease or condition, the orphanage owners were on the brink of having the poor boy institutionalised when a quack approached them with a recipe for a suppressant to his dark side, with no other options they took this supposed cure to his ailment.

It was a miracle, he no longer attacked other people and had remorse for his actions, his brilliance was nulled but not destroyed with him retaining his current knowledge but limiting his capacity to expand it exponentially.

At the age of sixteen he felt that he needed to leave to answer so many of lifes questions and to see If he could continue to suppress his dark side or would it become the stronger side between the battle of two minds within one man…

If you were to see Ka’urn in person you would not be able to distinguish any abnormalities instantly however when time is taken you would begin to notice he is nowhere near as normal as previously thought, he yearns for acceptance among others and he has the best intentions at heart but not in his mind.

Ka’urn suffers from a unique type of multiple personality disorder this means his mind is a fragile collection of temples of excellence and intelligence, this is a rare condition that can put him at a sociopathic state of mind, this is not what the majority of people see, for they see Ka’urn when he is docile which comes with the suppressant he takes, however if he was to ever run out of it or if he were to come under large amounts of stress he can and will snap, and this is not good.

In his sociopathic state he becomes far more intelligent, philosophical and more modest however he relies on the balance of chaos and unity and believes that the balance is to be held, he believes himself to be the epitome of the sustenance of balance and will do anything to maintain it, if he feels that evil has far too much of a chaotic foothold in the world he will do anything to uproot it, whereas if good has come close to vanquishing evil he will become a cynical tyrant hell-bent on destruction.

Ka’urn is currently the master teacher for the Daemons after undergoing a trial to do so, he was appointed this by Brogain.
Brogain is like a brother To Ka’urn he idolises him, he saved his life when he was younger and since then he has vowed to protect him and serve him, Ka’urn also sees Brogain as an older version of himself due to the mysterious nature of his parent’s identity still serving as a purpose to his adventure.

However to his darker side, Brogain is but a mere hindrance who stands in the way of his greatness and if the dark side was to ever break out it can be rest assured that he will try to overthrow Brogain as due to his sociopathic state of mind having no capacity for emotions he does not see him as a hero but holds him accountable for the daemons constant incapacity to have a strong fighting force.

This other side of him has taken to a name, he claims it restores balance to Ka’urn who is too morally upright, and decided to counteract that by becoming more evil and destructive, he has however become fond of one particular reaper however, Alazaman inspired Ka’urns other side to think of how chaos is undermined and how he can change this.

His other side has claimed a name, and he believes everyone will know Nru’ak when the day comes that Ka’urn becomes insolent enough to forget to take his suppressant or when he goes through a day of large amounts of stress..

Character Friends: Silvius, Brogain, Kane, Legacy
Character enemies: Sollux, Kel
Nru’ak’s Respected indivduals: Alazaman, Viseral

Ka'urn

Back to top Go down

Ka'urn/ Nru'ak Empty Re: Ka'urn/ Nru'ak

Post  Ka'urn Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Constructive opinions anyone?

Ka'urn

Back to top Go down

Post  Roland Black(Witty) Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Three things:
1. Very well written, I enjoyed reading it.
2. Curse you! You have inspired me to re-write mine to be better
3. Yay, I started a fad. No one had the "Character Friends/enemies" until i did that on Demonic's old post on MCF. XD
Roland Black(Witty)
Roland Black(Witty)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka'urn Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Roland Black(Witty) wrote:Three things:
1. Very well written, I enjoyed reading it.
2. Curse you! You have inspired me to re-write mine to be better
3. Yay, I started a fad. No one had the "Character Friends/enemies" until i did that on Demonic's old post on MCF. XD

Thank you Very Happy, it seemed good, also for anyone reading, Ka'urn is imprisoned in his own mind by Nru'ak, brogains soul is also held by him, brogains soul was split into two for me and alazaman,Kane challenged me to a duel for the soul of brogain, he lost now the daemons are allies with illimnius, just to clarify im not forcing them to directly but i have two valuable daemons and im not asking them to do anything but remain allies for the time being

Ka'urn

Back to top Go down

Post  Brogain Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 am

He just took my soul because he was jealous of my flowe powers! Alazaman wishes he had flower power like me! Very Happy
Brogain
Brogain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum