The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Will You Go?

4 posters

Go down

Which of the new factions do you plan on joining?

Where Will You Go? I_vote_lcap40%Where Will You Go? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Where Will You Go? I_vote_lcap20%Where Will You Go? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Where Will You Go? I_vote_lcap40%Where Will You Go? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Where Will You Go? Empty Where Will You Go?

Post  devongoesdown Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:44 am

Faction Descriptions:

The Holy Emperian Council --> Mankind stands strong and lives to fight for the glory of the Human Race. The Emperian Council fights to Unite Valraneth Under the Holy Wings of the Human Empires. They Will Stand United and Show the World That Humanity Is Eternally Blessed By The Hands Of God. Humanity Is First Race And They Will Fight For The Glory Of Their Lineage. "We Are The Hand Of God, Nothing Will Stand In Our Way" --> Main Race - Humanity / Alignment - Chaotic Neutral

Diplomatic Relations Humanity:
The Elven Alliance --> Non-Existant, They Have Not Met.
The Harbringers --> Non-Exsistant, They Have Not Met.
The Legion --> Declaration Of War
The Forsaken --> Minor Knowlegde, Uneasy Hatred

The Elven Alliance --> Elves were once Humans that evolved to a state of magical purity. The Well of Eternity, is a well that has stood for generations that stands as a bond between the Elven race and their Duty to protect the planet. Humans that step into the well of Eternity and take the eternal blessing of Gaia are given the chance to become an Elf. If their heart is pure and their intentions selfless they will become Knights of The Forest and Guardians of the Planet. "We Live and Die For The Glory Of Our World" --> Main Race - Elven / Alignment - Chaotic Good

Diplomatic Relations Elven:
The Holy Emperian Council --> Minor Knowlegde, Uneasy Feelings
The Harbringers --> Non-Exsistant, They Have Not Met.
The Legion --> Minor Knowlegde, Uneasy Hatred
The Forsaken --> Non-Exsistant, They Have Not Met.

The Harbringers --> Humans have always had darkness in their heart but what happens when a Human drinks the blood of a Demon? It is writen in Harbringer lore that when a man drinks the blood of a Demon he Ascends to a being greater then all others. He Becomes an Ascended, a human being with no emotion, no need to care for anything but his utmost desires. The Ascended are a race of those that evolved to become the True Race, they will stop at nothing Until the world Kneels before the feet of the True Evolution. "We Are Children of Darkness Born From Fire And Ash, Bow Before Our Power" --> Main Race - Ascended / Alignment - Chaotic Evil

Diplomatic Relations Ascended:
The Holy Emperian Council --> Minor Knowlegde, Uneasy Hatred
The Elven Alliance --> Minor Knowlegde, Uneasy Feelings
The Legion --> Minor Knowlegde, Uneasy Feelings
The Forsaken --> Minor Knowlegde, Uneasy Feelings[u]

devongoesdown

Back to top Go down

Where Will You Go? Empty Re: Where Will You Go?

Post  Bowserboy129 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm joining the elves mainly because most of my faction is.

Bowserboy129

Back to top Go down

Post  kolock8000 Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 am

I can't decide between Nomads or the Humans right now because i don't want to be evil or forever be an elf
kolock8000
kolock8000

Location : Falling off the world...Why wasn't it flat?!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post  beanbagtraveler Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 pm

kolock8000 wrote:I can't decide between Nomads or the Humans right now because i don't want to be evil or forever be an elf
Nomads allow any race, were not rascist Very Happy and the Humans will likely turn out evil at some point, because we all know how humans can be. but that's not to say we might not be evil either, if I win the elections I don't plan on being evil at all,and to lead the nomads into a peaceful existence where people can live their own life, but if I lose, I av no control over Silas's intentions, so either way, the nomads are less organized and will likely function like a rural countryside (with farms and small towns and such) While the humans will likely stick more to big cities. It really comes down to the lifestyle you prefer, a more independent peaceful existence, or a large organized war filled society.
That's a least how I think it'll work out
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum