The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates? What? Confusion?

3 posters

Go down

Updates? What? Confusion? Empty Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  beanbagtraveler Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 pm

I have been gone for a few days and nows there's all this elven alliance and valnerth and wha....? What happend to Cecelia....? Can someone explain this all to me? Question
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

Updates? What? Confusion? Empty Re: Updates? What? Confusion?

Post  King_AWES0ME Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Well, since the Eternia Shards were destroyed Cecelia starting sinking because the Eternia Crystal was the life support of Cecelia, but wait it gets worse! Apollo , a Selfish One General, brought the Sun back and because the shards are broken it's burning the World. So, now the sun is boiling the water that is consuming Cecelia we must move or be boiled to death. We're moving to Valraneth which is in Emperia.

Cleared up a bit for you?

King_AWES0ME

Back to top Go down

Post  beanbagtraveler Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 am

King_AWES0ME wrote:Well, since the Eternia Shards were destroyed Cecelia starting sinking because the Eternia Crystal was the life support of Cecelia, but wait it gets worse! Apollo , a Selfish One General, brought the Sun back and because the shards are broken it's burning the World. So, now the sun is boiling the water that is consuming Cecelia we must move or be boiled to death. We're moving to Valraneth which is in Emperia.

yeah, thanks........ Do we keep our RP characters still?
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

Post  devongoesdown Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 am

beanbagtraveler wrote:
King_AWES0ME wrote:Well, since the Eternia Shards were destroyed Cecelia starting sinking because the Eternia Crystal was the life support of Cecelia, but wait it gets worse! Apollo , a Selfish One General, brought the Sun back and because the shards are broken it's burning the World. So, now the sun is boiling the water that is consuming Cecelia we must move or be boiled to death. We're moving to Valraneth which is in Emperia.

You have the option to keep your character or make a new one if you wish. Either way you keep your PL from before the update

devongoesdown

Back to top Go down

Post  beanbagtraveler Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:17 am

devongoesdown wrote:
beanbagtraveler wrote:

You have the option to keep your character or make a new one if you wish. Either way you keep your PL from before the update
Ok thanks!
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum