The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Plugins

2 posters

Go down

Some Plugins Empty Some Plugins

Post  VincentSteel Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Mobcatcher:
Allow you to get mob spawn eggs legitimatly, this would be very helpfull and it works with 1.2.3.
All you have to do is (after making sure you have the right materials, which is by default 5 redstone dust) hold an egg (configurable) and left click on the mob you wish to capture.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-mech-mobcatcher-v2-3-capture-mobs-and-get-eggs-legitimately-1-2-3-ro-1.57638/

Runecraft:
Would add to non-combat magic system, from what I hear its quite good and the developer is updating it this weekend or next.

Runecraft adds magic spells to the game which are triggered by block patterns called runes.
It let's you create teleporter and waypoint runes for instant travelling, build hidden doors into mountain walls or enchant your tools.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fun-tp-mech-runecraft-v2-10-4-magic-effects-using-runes-1-0-1-r1-1718.14897/page-14

If I see any more cool/interesting ones I will post them in a reply. Just thought it would be nice to share!

VincentSteel

Back to top Go down

Some Plugins Empty Re: Some Plugins

Post  King_AWES0ME Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:06 am

The Mobcatcher plugin seems okay but doesn't seem overly needed. If it adds lag to the server I say a definite no.

This runes one seems interesting. I do like the idea of teleporting using magic. Gives it a better RP feel instead of just the random teleportation we have now. All the other features of it seem meh.

King_AWES0ME

Back to top Go down

Post  VincentSteel Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

King_AWES0ME wrote:The Mobcatcher plugin seems okay but doesn't seem overly needed. If it adds lag to the server I say a definite no.

This runes one seems interesting. I do like the idea of teleporting using magic. Gives it a better RP feel instead of just the random teleportation we have now. All the other features of it seem meh.

Mob catcher doesnt really cause lag, it just gets rid of a mob then gives you a spawn egg for that mob.

And I agree, some bits of runecraft are a bit odd, but others look amazing if you see some of their videos.

VincentSteel

Back to top Go down

Post  VincentSteel Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Runecraft works with 1.2.3 now

VincentSteel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: