The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council

+8
King_AWES0ME
devongoesdown
Bowserboy129
Ka'urn
Alysianna
nathanialkank270
VincentSteel
KrisIsHidden
12 posters

Go down

Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council Empty Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council

Post  KrisIsHidden Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 pm

If you wish to be a Candidate Please post Why You Should Be Leader of the Emperian Empire and What You Wish to Do When you Come To Power As Ruler, Also Explain What You Will Do For Your Country and Based Of Diplomatic Stances How You Will React To Nations You Have Encountered.

Thank you.
KrisIsHidden
KrisIsHidden
Admin

https://cecelia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council Empty Re: Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council

Post  VincentSteel Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:56 pm

KrisIsHidden wrote:If you wish to be a Candidate Please post Why You Should Be Leader of the Emperian Empire and What You Wish to Do When you Come To Power As Ruler, Also Explain What You Will Do For Your Country and Based Of Diplomatic Stances How You Will React To Nations You Have Encountered.

Thank you.

Why should I leadthe Emperian Empire?
While some may think I had abandoned the Redeemers, that isnt the case. Me and people who share my, and the Redeemers view on Cecelia were in the process of creating a new and improved faction, dedicated to creating a utopian Cecelia, under one leader for the greater good. This however was stopped dead in its tracks with the announcement of the inevitable death of our land I hope to be able to create out of the ashes of the Redeemers ideals a new and powerfull nation. The minute that I am put in charge, if I am put in charge, I will begin on fortresses, outposts, and massive cities.

Under my rule, the Empire would prosper greatly. A break down of internal power would create the chance for divisions and a more rounded nation as a whole, ready for battle any time it is required. Diplomatically, I have no trouble with any faction, unless they oppose me, my people, or my allies, then I have no reason to strike down at them with the strength of the empire.

Thank you, for anyone that considers me as a leader.

Silvius, ex-leader of the Redeemer Forces.

VincentSteel

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council Empty Leader of the Humans

Post  nathanialkank270 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:21 am

[strike]Why should I become the leader of the Humans? Well first, I am a general for the Cecelisan Knights, and I like to think about what will happen if this happens, like looking ahead of dominos to see what happens. The first think I would do is make a base, so my people have a place to reast from their activitys. I would like to put a strong foot hold in this virgin land, so that weshall be here for a while, and not be wiped out our first day.

We shall respect all people and/or other races, and their beliefs. However, if they mindlessly try to kill us, we shall defend our selfs as we see fit. Cecelisa was one of the best lands ever, and no other can amount to that. But we shall try to make this new countrey our home, and we shall defend it till our dying breath. That is how i veiw the belief of the humans, if i become leader.

From,
Daniel McArthor, Cecelisan General
I have decided to drop out of the vote for leader of the humans, for personal reasons.

[strike]

Last edited by nathanialkank270 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

nathanialkank270

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council Empty We Are The Holy Emperian Council

Post  KrisIsHidden Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 am

Greetings to all those who follow in the name of Emperia.

My Declaration:

I will be the leader for the Human Race On Valraneth, And Why you ask? Who else is better for a position of such high importance? I am the most lawful yet strategic ruler for this position. I am one who have took part in many wars and many victory's, Without my resolve this world would not be our own, THIS is our time to act, WE are the future of Valraneth. We are the first and true race of the world, we are Humanity! We have outlived the darkness and we survive through our POWER and our Unity! Through God we will achieve Victory.

My Duty:

I as your leader will lead you into a glorious age where we as Humans shall stand as one, United under one banner against all those who would threaten our Resolve. We are Humanity, We are the Holy Hand Of God! We will never surrender, Never falter! We will decimate those who stand against us As long as you have me By your side, We will never fail.

My Decision:

There is talk of other races on Valraneth who seek power and hope to overwhelm us. Well i laugh in their face. I have experienced countless battles and won Many. I have very few losses as a Commander and Leader. I am Experienced and a Demigod None the less. My power is overwhelming. Those who stand against the Holy Emperian Council will face the wrath of The whole HUMAN RACE! Those that think they can stand in our way i motion to you, Go ahead and try.

"I am Here to stay and nothing will stand In our way."
As of my name....for now you can call me Priest,
and just know that I am your greatest Weapon.
KrisIsHidden
KrisIsHidden
Admin

https://cecelia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council Empty Re: Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council

Post  Alysianna Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 am

I vote for Nathan to be ruler for the humans. Hes by far the most logical choice i can see so far, This "Priest" fellow seems too unreliable to lead such a important faction.

Alysianna

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka'urn Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 am

After further consideration I vote for priest

Last edited by Ka'urn on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ka'urn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowserboy129 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 pm

I vote for Nathan as the leader of the humans. Over all I personally believe that out of everyone he's the most humble, and while not as experienced, if given the chance he could be a great leader.

Bowserboy129

Back to top Go down

Post  devongoesdown Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 pm

I cast my vote for Silvius (vince)

devongoesdown

Back to top Go down

Post  King_AWES0ME Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I cast my vote (opinion I guess) for Priest.
With his leadership the Humans and Elves may have a properous friendship together.

King_AWES0ME

Back to top Go down

Post  SafeLegacy Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:51 pm

My vote goes to Nathan.

SafeLegacy

Back to top Go down

Post  VincentSteel Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:52 pm

I will be voting for Priest as the leader

VincentSteel

Back to top Go down

Post  Brogain Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm

My vote goes to Priest.
Brogain
Brogain

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Holy Emperian Council Empty MY vote

Post  ferble1 Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 am

MY vote is for priest

ferble1

Back to top Go down

Post  kolock8000 Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:55 pm

It seems that preist would rule with an iron fist so vote for vincent.

this is my opinion so don't kill me for speaking my mind
kolock8000
kolock8000

Location : Falling off the world...Why wasn't it flat?!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post  VincentSteel Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 pm

kolock8000 wrote:It seems that preist would rule with an iron fist so vote for vincent.

this is my opinion so don't kill me for speaking my mind

I belive elections are over.

VincentSteel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down