The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Candidates The Harbringers

+2
Alysianna
KrisIsHidden
6 posters

Go down

Election Candidates The Harbringers Empty Election Candidates The Harbringers

Post  KrisIsHidden Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:39 pm

If you wish to be a Candidate Please post Why You Should Be Leader of the Harbringer Forces and What You Wish to Do When you Come To Power As Ruler, Also Explain What You Will Do For Your Country and Based Of Diplomatic Stances How You Will React To Nations You Have Encountered.

Thank you.
KrisIsHidden
KrisIsHidden
Admin

https://cecelia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Harbringers Empty Re: Election Candidates The Harbringers

Post  Alysianna Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Hello there my loyal minions~
As you may of heard, I have decided to that I shall be running this faction, Why should I run it you ask, Who else do you know that can do a better job I ask you, Who else is able to project pure evil into every action, thought and feeling and plot to send all those who oppose us to their doom upon our blades? Yes, There is only me, I intend to lead us, the chosen people of this land, To a glorious future where our enemies will serve us in death or in slavery.

Upon coming to power my plans you might be curious to hear~
Well, As the faction is required to be evil, I intend to follow such actions, As to what exactly, You'll have to wait and find out, I promise it will be terrible for those who oppose us xD.

As for what I intend to do for my people~
I intend to bring us to a new age or prosperity, Our land has been flooded with these inferior beings from another land, I have no intention of allowing such impurities live alongside our already inferior neighbors, I shall wipe out all who do not know their place in this world. The Humans and the Elven nations shall know what is it to be inferior weak beings, Their hopes shall be crushed under the might of our nation.

Come my children, Vote for me, Let us go forward and crush the weaklings who inhabit this land.

Alysianna

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Harbringers Empty Re: Election Candidates The Harbringers

Post  Chuggaadanroy Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Alysianna wrote:Hello there my loyal minions~
As you may of heard, I have decided to that I shall be running this faction, Why should I run it you ask, Who else do you know that can do a better job I ask you, Who else is able to project pure evil into every action, thought and feeling and plot to send all those who oppose us to their doom upon our blades? Yes, There is only me, I intend to lead us, the chosen people of this land, To a glorious future where our enemies will serve us in death or in slavery.

Well, As the faction is required to be evil, I intend to follow such actions, As to what exactly, You'll have to wait and find out, I promise it will be terrible for those who oppose us xD.

I intend to bring us to a new age or prosperity, Our land has been flooded with these inferior beings from another land, I have no intention of allowing such impurities live alongside our already inferior neighbors, I shall wipe out all who do not know their place in this world. The Humans and the Elven nations shall know what is it to be inferior weak beings, Their hopes shall be crushed under the might of our nation.

Come my children, Vote for me, Let us go forward and crush the weaklings who inhabit this land.

I cast my vote for Aly
Chuggaadanroy
Chuggaadanroy

Back to top Go down

Post  cppippy Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 pm

I cast my vote for Aly

cppippy

Back to top Go down

Post  SafeLegacy Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Asian boy approves of Aly *two thumbs up*

SafeLegacy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideXP Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 pm

She has my vote :3
SuicideXP
SuicideXP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down