The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Candidates The Elven Alliance

3 posters

Go down

Election Candidates The Elven Alliance Empty Election Candidates The Elven Alliance

Post  KrisIsHidden Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 pm

If you wish to be a Candidate Please post Why You Should Be Leader of the Elven Empire and What You Wish to Do When you Come To Power As Ruler, Also Explain What You Will Do For Your Country and Based Of Diplomatic Stances How You Will React To Nations You Have Encountered.

Thank you.
KrisIsHidden
KrisIsHidden
Admin

https://cecelia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Elven Alliance Empty Re: Election Candidates The Elven Alliance

Post  King_AWES0ME Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

I would like to run for leader of the Elven Alliance.

Why I should:
I have plenty of experience at being a leader. I was the longest ruling leader in Cecelia. I'm liked by "most" people. I ran a pretty succesful faction and my members were happy with the way I ran it. I'm also a fairly strong person as I am an Angel.

What I will do
I plan to make help this faction accomplish any goals they may want. I also plan to make this one of the best organized factions. I'm known for my organization and my perfectionism at things. I will work hard and try my best to lead this faction to success.

Diplomatic Stances and Reactions:
Our main goal is to protect the World. If any of the other factions plan to threaten the World's safety then we'll have to step in. If they leave us alone and don't plan to harm us or the World then we can remain at peace. I would like to establish peace amongst those who wish it. Together can flourish amongst our allies and help protect the World.

*More to come when I think of things*

King_AWES0ME

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Elven Alliance Empty My Vote

Post  KrisIsHidden Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:59 pm

I Vote for Maine to lead the Elven Alliance. I see a Brilliant future, ahead.
KrisIsHidden
KrisIsHidden
Admin

https://cecelia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates The Elven Alliance Empty Re: Election Candidates The Elven Alliance

Post  Bowserboy129 Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 pm

I myself vote for Maine as well.

((Also Kris do you want us to post our nominations for general on here as well, or will the leader pick that as well))

Bowserboy129

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down