The Kingdom Of Cecelia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Election Candidates: The Nomad Clan

+7
Brogain
Creeper'sBane
ferble1
VincentSteel
beanbagtraveler
devongoesdown
KrisIsHidden
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Election Candidates: The Nomad Clan - Page 2 Empty RE: Election 2012

Post  beanbagtraveler Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 pm

*shakes Silas's hand* We had a good run, and I'm happy that I've won, and as for the council, it will likely be made of a person representing each town and he surrounding people, kinda like a county, and each county head will meet in a council whenever a major decision i needed, and all major decisions will be voted on. Thank you all for swearing me in as leader of the proud nomads, and may we be blessed by the gods of light.
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates: The Nomad Clan - Page 2 Empty Council (and my application to the council)

Post  kolock8000 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 am

Now it is time to choose who shall be on the council.
I would like to nominate myself, Hal Mikkelson, for this honorable role
I would wish to be on the council because i came up with the idea and i would like to be able to voice my opinion on decisions determining what the faction will do, also I've been trying to help as many people as i can by sharing resources, helping new people and even helping other factions build (ask Aly if you wish to confirm that).
This is my application to the council, may the gods guide this faction to prosperity and greatness.

Last edited by kolock8000 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
kolock8000
kolock8000

Location : Falling off the world...Why wasn't it flat?!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates: The Nomad Clan - Page 2 Empty Re: Election Candidates: The Nomad Clan

Post  beanbagtraveler Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 pm

kolock8000 wrote:Now it is time to choose who shall be on the council.
I would like to nominate myself, Hal Mikkelson, for this honorable role
I would wish to be on the council because i came up with the idea and i would like to be able to voice my opinion on decisions determining what the faction will do, also I've been trying to help as many people as i can by sharing resources, helping new people and even helping other factions build (ask Aly if you wish to confirm that).
This is my application to the council, may the gods guide this faction to prosperity and greatness.
Once a new settlement is made, provided you live there, you will represent it in the council, but the new settlement is not to be made right now, in due time however
beanbagtraveler
beanbagtraveler

Back to top Go down

Election Candidates: The Nomad Clan - Page 2 Empty Re: Election Candidates: The Nomad Clan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2